DIAMOND & MOISSANITE JEWELLERY
Diamond Dazzle Stick
The Diamond Dazzle Stick makes cleaning gemstones, moissanites and diamonds extremely easy. This cosmetic-like pen consists of a jewellery cleaning gel that contains micro-fine cleaners and polishing agents that enhances the lustre and radiance to your stones. It contains special polymers that fill in tiny scratches when used over time, which makes it perfect for silver, gold, and platinum bands.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the cap and wet the brush.
- Twist the base of the pen, until the blue solution shows on the brush. Since the solution is concentrated, you will only need a small amount on the tip of the brush.
- Brush your jewellery. Ensure to brush thoroughly behind stones and crevices.
- Rinse the brush and put the blue cap back onto the pen.
- Rinse the jewellery with clean water until all the residue is removed.
- Dry with a soft lint-free cloth/paper towel.
- Leave to air dry before wearing.
- Top it off by polishing the metal band with a polishing cloth.
Soap & Lukewarm Water
Another method to clean your moissanite or diamond jewellery at home is to simply wash it with lukewarm water and soap with a soft cloth/toothbrush.
HOW TO USE:
- Soak the jewellery for a few minutes in soapy lukewarm water and gently brush over the stone/stones to remove all dirt from that hard to reach areas.
- Rinse the jewellery with clean water, to remove all soapy residue.
- Dry with a soft lint-free cloth/ paper towel.
- Allow to air dry before wearing.